- Elevators are magic boxes that transport you to a new place and deserve a high level of excitement every time.
- No matter the weather or how rushed we are, the day can be greeted with “Wow, what a bootiful day!” when we step outside.
- Going shopping in a trolley is a real treat!
- If Mummy (or somebody else) is upset, then she will be too- what a heart of compassion and empathy!
- Cuddles will solve most problems.
- You need to know what every little noise is and be able to figure out what sound she is tuned in to when asked “What is that sound noise?” I don’t know is not an acceptable answer.
Overall, I have learned to appreciate the simple things in life and to notice what I would normally miss in the rush of my standard pace. She is a blessing beyond words.