I am in need of a re-focus on the blessings in my life to combat the toddler drama, feelings of overwhelm and tiredness. So here is a list of 10 things I am thankful for today (in no particular order).
- Early morning snuggles with my daughter in my bed
- The eager look on my daughter’s face when she asks me to play with her
- Freshly ground coffee
- Craft time with my mum
- Our next two camping trips booked in
- Spontaneous cake date with a good friend
- Signing up the first Discussion Group Leader in my role as Discussion Group Team Leader for MOPS Whitfords
- The fresh seabreeze airing out my house
- The smell of cinnamon as we bake (even if the biscuits don’t turn out as hoped for)
- Paint with water books to entertain a little girl while I clean
What are you thankful for today? May your eyes be open to the many little blessings throughout your day.