In what seems to be an unusual situation of late, I am actually in a good head space to write about what I’m thankful for today. I woke up feeling so much better after battling a head cold, spent time outside with God watching a glorious sunrise and was able to get in a quick workout. Some days are easier to see the good!
- Returning health- I take my health for granted so often. I am thankful for feeling so much better today and that I don’t face significant ongoing health issues like many I know. (Sorry to my hubby for passing on my cold though!)
- Grace for myself to get a little extra sleep in the mornings this past week instead of doing the myriad of things I try to fit in.
- A productive week at work. I am actually feeling on top of things which hasn’t happened in months.
- Family catch ups with relatives we rarely get to see. Lots of laughter!
- My replacement phone arriving (pick it up today) so that I can take photos easily again! (Hence the lack of pictures in this post which is usually full of them!)
- The Project Life App finally releasing on Android. I have loved scrapbooking in the past and have done mostly digital in the last few years. I rarely get to sit and do it though. Having an app that I can put beautiful pages together quickly and easily on my phone is so exciting. I’ve been playing with it a little already and can see me doing a lot with this!
- The incourage online book club starting up for the book “Fervent” by Priscilla Shirer. I’m already loving this book after only the first two chapters and sense this will have a big impact on my prayer life. I loved the War Room movie and this is a great follow on from that to apply those principles.
- The start of Autumn- I love the crisp mornings and cooler nights for sleeping while enjoying warm balmy days.
What are you thankful for this week?