What a week! September continues to live up to the anticipated intensity but the end is in sight. This past week has come with busyness, anxiety, mum guilt, beautiful and inspiring moments, family memories, sickness and relaxation.
- The MOPS Western Australia leaders conference came together beautifully. It marked my commissioning into the State Coordinator role. I learned many lessons for running conference next year and inspired me anew in this ministry I am privileged to be part of. We have so many amazing women giving of their time and resources to invest in the mothers of our state. The gala night on Friday was beautiful and full of sparkles. I had the opportunity to share some of my journey and share the hope I have discovered along the way.
- After a weekend of setting up, running and packing up a conference and being away from my family, Sunday brought special family time going to the Ashley and Friends train day at Whiteman Park. Despite the cold and drizzly weather and a very tired little girl, we created memories together.
- I love how sickness can force a slowing down and time of connection. Following hard on a full weekend, my daughter developed a cold. We have spent some special time together and I have taken a slower approach to life.
- I took the time to indulge in a bath this week. This requires planning and forethought as we don’t have a bathtub at home and go to my parents’ house for this. A bath with a bath bomb and a book is still a favourite way to unwind. One of the bath bombs I received as a thank you for the conference was the perfect addition. Fragrant, sparkly and lusciously colourful! My daughter got to play in the coloured, sparkly water too.
- Preparations for my Write 31 Days Challenge series are well under way.
I would love to share this series with you. Sign up below if you would like to keep track of this series, starting in October.
What good things can you find in your days this week? Share them in the comments or the link up below.