It’s that time of the week again- time to stop and take stock of the big and little things in my previous week that I am thankful for.
- God blowing me away with a call to take a huge next step in leadership and giving me the peace and agreement from my husband to take the leap.
- The opportunity to visit another MOPS group and be able to sit without responsibilities and indulge in some craft time. It turned out beautifully (but unfortunately I must not have baked it quite right as the pink colour has smudged with washing.)
- Family fun playing Monopoly Junior
- Friends who encourage me without even knowing that I was struggling with anxiety in the moment.
- Deep soul rest from sitting in a park under stunning blue skies watching the wind in the trees.
- A week of thankfuls couldn’t possibly not include this precious girl who lights up my days. Moments like these are beyond precious.